Autobot Biswas Shrestha www.biswasshrestha.com.np "Administrator at MIT Portal"

Autobot Biswas Shrestha www.biswasshrestha.com.np

About Me

"Administrator at MIT Portal"
http://biswasshrestha.com.np/about-me/

Hello! I’m Biswas Shrestha from Kupondole doing my 7th semester/forth year in computer science and Information Technology at Nagarjuna College of Information Technology . I did my schooling in Caspian Valley HSS and MVS and feel privileged to pursue my bachelor in this prestigious institution.
I have always been an achiever; be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work & dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard & you will achieve it; there are no shot cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest & love humor. I am a progressive thinker & respect each person’s space & values.
I am a web designer and I love exploring new technologies in the field of web.I create beautiful, usable, professional websites using best practice accessibility .All my websites are lovingly hand coded.
For building websites my weapons of choice are Photoshop, HTML/CSS, Javascript/Jquery, AJAX and PHP, ASP.NET, wordpress.
Currently i’m teaching myself,creating dynamic webpages and responsiveness.This is a part of my learning and explorations.
I’m a passionate, optimistic & dedicated man who takes up responsibilities with utmost enthusiasm and see to it that I complete my tasks and assignments in time. I’ve a great amount of perseverance to achieve my goal. My optimistic and planned approach in things I do is what driving me towards my success.
Well, that’s it!
***
As how I strive for perfection in things, I expect the same from others as well. If things go out of control or go way out of track, I go an extra mile and contribute my efforts, in getting things done in time.
You can contact me by clicking here.
http://biswasshrestha.com.np/about-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog